1. Texas Rigged creature bait or lizard on a light weight
2. Senko or floating worm fished weightless very slowly
3. Jerkbait even after water warms up deflected or forcing a reaction
4. Spinnerbait for covering darker water to get fish to reveal themselves (Buzzbait works too at times)
5. Squarebill crankbait to cover water and drag along laydowns. Not sure why but they can't resist.
What are your favorites? Did I miss something you think I should add to the list. Hope you are getting out there and enjoying some of the great fishing going on right now.